Just Comfort Shoes runs pop-up shops that allow Sunshine Coast retirement village residents to try on and buy shoes at discounted prices at their village community halls.
- Residents can come and go as they please within the pop-up shop timeframe, which is usually about 2.30pm-4pm on a Saturday afternoon.
- We bring up to 300 pairs of shoes in containers, set up display styles on tables, and access other sizes from the crates as needed to let residents try them on.
- We offer a 10% discount to pre-registered shoppers who purchase in-stock shoes on the day.
- For many of our styles we can also do Special Orders (styles, sizes and colours not in stock that we order in especially for the customer) at our usual prices, and can mail these to buyers for $15 freight.
- Mobile credit and debit card and cash payment methods are available for placing orders. (Please note that our mobile EFTPOS facilities may be affected if your location has a poor Optus 3G mobile signal reception.)
To help ensure we can make a pop-up shop successful, we usually require 30 registrations of interest by two weeks prior to the planned date of the event. Pre-registered shoppers receive the 10% discount for purchases made at the pop-up shop.
Our choice of footwear ensures many of our styles suit retirees. To see styles, browse the website or look through our brochure of seasonal styles once we make one available for the relevant season.
Pop-up shop events should not be used for returning previously purchased shoes, or to have Special Orders delivered, or for Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) Medical Grade Footwear fittings. For these, please Contact the shop.
For more information, phone our shop on 07 5444 8009 or use our online form to request information by email.